October 1, 2009

Eli is 1!

Okay, so I'm a little late...a year and a month. Where did the time go? Although I believe the third time is a charm. I really feel like I'm spending oodles of quality time with him and capturing tons of moments of him and the kids. We're completely enjoying this big ray of sunshine that has come into our hearts.
I took a few shots of him this morning partly for his benefit and part for mine. I bought these new hats and had to try one out (the others are adorable but for newborns so you'll have to wait to see those). My family immediately identified him as an elf and Cory even wanted to know if I could make the colors red & green for Christmas pictures. Poor kid, he's really going to hate me when he gets older. People will tell stories when he's a teenager of seeing him in the cutest little elf hat while in his "birthday suit". But, hey that's the only disadvantage I can think of for having a photographer for a mother. When they grow up they probably won't leave their kids alone with me. Ah, so is life. Besides you think they're cute right? I've got years before the repercussions start!







No comments:

Post a Comment