August 8, 2009

It's a girl!

Since senior season started for me back in March I have had yet to get a girl. Session after session the guys kept coming. Not for one second am I discriminating against the guys - we had some awesome shots and I met some amazing people but - there are just certain feminine things you can only do with a girl.

I was fortunate enough to have the honor of taking this gorgeous, talented girl's senior portraits...and she's my cousin. We were only planning to take a few shots since we are going to a beautiful garden in a couple of weeks for the second part of her session. Anyone who knows me knows a couple shots turns into a couple hundred! After finishing at the bridge we couldn't resist passing up a field of Queen Anne's Lace and clovers, we were on a roll then so we decided to stop at this aqua colored barn up the road. Back to the studio we went to get some indoor shots with her brand spankin' new snowboard. She just got it that day and was still so excited. I had never even seen one before then, couldn't imagine ever getting into one either. You rock on sista'! I think the shots we got are fantastic! In fact we got so many amazing shots I don't know how they're going to pick - and there's more to come from her next session! Glad I'm not making the final cut, I get to show them all off! Here's a few of my favs so far...but like her mom said - "My fav - just one of 145!".









No comments:

Post a Comment