August 5, 2009

Have to have a family portrait...even on vacation!

One of our other favorite things about our trip was the beach, the kids LOVED the beach and so did we! Tressa got her first mouth full of sea water, and her second, and her third and then she puked...all over me. We got to see the shuttle launch, that was once in a lifetime! We also had to take a family picture and what better place then on the beach? We hadn't had one since Eli was a month old so it was time. We had opinions about where it should be taken so we did one at my father-in-law's house and at the beach...twice. Which one do you like best? I love the ocean one but my favorite is the one with the sunset, Florida has the best sunsets plus I love the reeds in the background. Fun times and great memories!




























No comments:

Post a Comment