February 21, 2010

Brinn Marie

There's not many things better in life than getting to hold a newborn except maybe getting to photograph those few precious first days of their life.
There's been a baby boom recently and it seems like everyone's having babies! I was so excited when I spoke with Caitlin about getting Brinn's newborn photographs done. What an angel! And what a proud big brother! I can't tell you how pleased I was that little Brinn didn't pee on her big brother, we'd have lost him for sure! He did great with her and I couldn't be happier with how the images turned out. Brinn was fantastic, after she ate she slept through the whole session. She is such a feminine little thing and I was overjoyed to be able to use our new crocheted hats (that my mother made ~ she's amazing by the way) in her portraits.
Breathtaking little girl.
Thanks so much Caitlin for bringing her to me.









No comments:

Post a Comment